Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Little Boy

Here are the 4 batches of jelly and 1 batch of raspberry freezer jam. (It doesn't look like much work but believe me it is.) This does not inlcude the 8 batches that are already in the freezer. Thanks mom for helping me learn and putting up with my messes!!



Like any little boy Josh loves being outside. Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Brandon's parents house. They have a canal right by their house and they flood their lawn with water from the canal instead of using sprinklers. Josh had a blast playing outside in the water puddles (which slowly became larger and larger). It was pretty cold water and everytime he fell down he would gasp for air but he kept on trucking!


Josh is a daddy's boy and he likes to be just like daddy. These pictures show what a proud little man he is when he is doing what daddy does. "Look Mom, I am wearing dad's gloves......and they almost fit!"


Brandon was shaving one morning and Josh wanted to participate. Here is our little shaver loving that he looks like dad.

It is a little early for Josh to be learning about video games but it was too cute a picture to pass up. They were working hard to "save the world" as it is so often put.


What cute boys! At least life is never boring with these guys around. Love ya guys!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Brandon better watch out because in a couple of years Josh will probably out play him and Uncle Trevor in saving the world. On Good Morning America this morning they had a two year old who plays pool, and he started out by imitating his dad, and he looked pretty good too.

The Boehme Family said...

I think that perhaps after every one of your posts I will say, "He is soooo cute, I am so sad I'm not there to see it." I LOVE the bath picture!

Andersen said...

I love it to death. Honestly I want to live by you guys. We miss you guys and Josh is growing up so fast. I love that he is trying to save the world with Brandon. That is just too much like my boys. I can't wait until we can hangout with you guys and play again.