Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our One and Only Snow Day

It seems as though we only had one snow day this year that the boys were able to go outside and play. It's a good thing we took advantage of the 2" of snow! Brandon took Josh and Aiden out and played around the entire yard with them. They loved it!! 

He pulled them on the sled...


He helped them fully utilize their dump trucks....


And Aiden got to enjoy putting on his snow clothes for the first/last time! Last year he was too little to play outside and this year he had the entire get-up and only used it once!


I didn't mind not having slick roads or snow around this winter but the boys sure would have loved a heavy snowfall to play in!
(I posted this last night near midnight then woke up this morning to find it had snowed....perfect time to post about our one and only snow day. I think I cursed myself!!)


No comments: