Aiden has really become interested in feeding himself. He is getting better at it and it is really cute to watch him eat. Here he is "cheesing" it with his bowl of yogurt. He's growing up so fast!
In the middle of July we were able to go to the Melaleuca Picnic. Brandon's work throws a really fun picnic for the employees and this year was probably the most fun we have had. The kids were big enough to enjoy the toys and carnival rides so I think that made all of the difference.
Josh really wanted to go on the ferris wheel and Aiden tagged along. They went around quite a few times and both boys enjoyed every minute of it!
Both Josh and Aiden also liked the swings (although you'd never know if from the look on Aiden's face). They went on these swings at least 10 different times.
Melaleuca had free hats for the kids. Don't I have cute boys?!
Of course the boys had to go on a horse ride. What you can't see in this picture is that they are being led around the "arena". Not quite as adventerous as the picture portrays.
Josh had the most fun of all on the inflatable toys. He went on/through them over and over and over and over. Brandon and I took Aiden on them a few times but it was hard work carrying a kid up the inflatable steps to be able to slide down. He went on the swings quite a few times while Josh was on the inflatables.

We bought this cute picnic table and have used it a few times. One morning I cleared out the chairs with the intention of sweeping and mopping. By lunchtime I still hadn't accomplished the task so they boys had a picnic in the kitchen. I can't say that they ate very well but they had a good time anyway! I love these boys - they are so much fun to stay home and play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment