Aiden is 1 year old (this post is only 2 months late so that's not bad)! We started out his birthday with some muffins for breakfast. He actually blew out the candle all by himself!

We decided to throw Aiden a robot party. I used my cricut and set out to make the party invitations. I am still learning all the tricks of the cricut so the project took A LOT longer than I thought it would, but I am REALLY pleased with how they turned out!

Brandon and I made a robot cake to match the birthday invitations. It was a lot of work - we didn't think through the fact that all sides of fondant would be visible. It turned out pretty cute anyway.

Aiden has always been an adventerous eater. Unlike Josh at age 1, Aiden had no problem digging into his cake and getting messy. He did a great job of eating his birthday cake!

I can't believe how grown up our baby is. He loves to explore and always wants to be a part of the big-kid action around him.

We love you so much Aiden and are so happy that you are a part of our family!
1 comment:
what a cute big boy you have there. I am super impressed with the birthday cake you made. That is amazing!!!
Post a Comment