Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Halloween (Two Months Late!)

I don't know what I get done every day, but I know that updating the blog has definitely not been it. Here are some pictures from Halloween that were just too cute not to post (even if they are almost 2 months late).

Brandon's sister, Jen, made the boys matching Halloween ties. They looked so handsome in their matching ties.

Josh was pretty excited to dress up as a firefighter for Halloween. He really got into the trick-or-treating this year....there was always one more house he could see that we hadn't visited yet. He made a good candy haul for a 2 year old.

Aiden was a super cute chicken for Halloween - his chubby cheeks fit the costume perfectly!
Josh, Aiden and Brandon worked on pumpkins while I was at an orchestra rehearsal. Brandon said Josh LOVED putting the face pieces into the pumpkins and he was pretty proud of them.

This was just too crazy not to share. We were driving into town and saw The Headless Horseman.....literally. We had to turn around and take a picture. Pretty lucky that we had the camera with us!

No comments: