This year I decided to make my Christmas cards. I worked on them from the beginning of October until I finally finished/mailed them the week before Christmas. That is almost 3 months of making Christmas cards and I LOVED IT! Here is a sample of a few of the cards that I made.
4 comments:
Cute cards...I think there are two new ones that you didn't have when I was looking at them the other day. You are just so darn talented.
I LOVED my card! It fell apart in the mail, but I put it back together and I will likely steal your idea for the card in the future - the day that I have a few minutes of time to actually UN-BOX my card making stuff.
I loved our card it was so cute. I need to learn how to make cards.
Those are beautiful, Marinda! You are talented!
Post a Comment