Monday, September 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well Josh and I survived Alaska. The flight home was crazy -- we left Doug and Erin's at 9:15 pm and landed in Idaho Falls at 10:20 am. That is almost 12 hours of airplanes and airports. Yikes! Josh was an angel though. Here are a few pictures that Doug and Erin sent me. I still have to post the ones that I took (although I am going to warn you that the quality is not good at all. I took our very old camera since our nice one took a dive in the river right before we left for Alaska).

Here is a picture of Josh and I heading off to church the day after we got there.

Josh being cute before we headed out to the airport.


All the boys having fun one last time before we headed out. They were all pretty cute in Brenden's bed.

Hopefully I can get some more pictures posted soon for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Crazy! The second picture of Josh reminds me of a picture of Trevy when he little. It also makes him look very grown up, what a sweet heart. I am glad you guys survived Alaska and made it home safe and sound.